Fullstack Developer Django
Apparel & Fashion
Graduate, Bachelor of Engineering/Technology: BE/BTech
03 Sep 2020
- REST APIs
We are looking for a high-performing Developer to build our Ecommerce platform and API framework powered by Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. Candidates for this role will be passionate about well written code, testing, and excel at coming up with simple approaches to complex problems.
Our work culture is overachiever, very amiable, and at the same time always charged with excitement. We encourage our team members to take responsibility and grow into future leaders in the industry.
- Understand project requirements, writing bug free clean code and ensure that the solution works per the agreed architecture, SLAs, KPIs and business model
- Integrate Django backend with third party API
- 100% Hands on role
- Adapt to rapidly evolving requirements and changing priorities and drive the team
- Reverse engineer for debugging errors in code and ensure quality control in the process.
- Continually drive products towards a meaningful balance between user needs, business
- objectives and technical feasibility
- Operate in a hyper-collaborative way and follow these guiding principles: Value
- common sense and simplicity over complexity.
Full Time (Regular Employee)
Posted on 02 Aug 2019
Managed by Modistabox
We are a fashion tech start-up offering personal styling service that delivers a curated box of products directly to Customers across the MENA region. Modistabox handpicks products for each customer to ultimately help them look and feel their best staying in line with the current trends. Over time, Modistabox gains experience from each customer’s preferences, likes and dislikes; making Modistabox the only fashion destination using the art of personal styling and Artificial Intelligence.
Number of Interviews: 1
Number of HR Interactions: 1