Lead Fullstack Developer Flutter Android & iOS
Apparel & Fashion
Graduate, Bachelor of Engineering/Technology: BE/BTech
30 Aug 2020
- Analytical Abilities
We are looking for a Flutter developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
Our work culture is overachiever, very amiable, and at the same time always charged with excitement. We encourage our team members to take responsibility and grow into future leaders in our company and in the industry.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both Android and IOS platforms.
- Translate designs into high quality code, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission- critical software fixes: React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Operate in a hyper-collaborative way and follow these guiding principles: Value common sense and simplicity over complexity, make decisions quickly and move nimbly, celebrate diverse ideas, Succeed and fail together as a team
Full Time (Regular Employee)
Posted on 02 Aug 2019
Managed by Modistabox
We are a fashion tech start-up offering personal styling service that delivers a curated box of products directly to Customers across the MENA region. Modistabox handpicks products for each customer to ultimately help them look and feel their best staying in line with the current trends. Over time, Modistabox gains experience from each customer’s preferences, likes and dislikes; making Modistabox the only fashion destination using the art of personal styling and Artificial Intelligence.
Number of Interviews: 1
Number of HR Interactions: 1