Lead Fullstack Python Django Developer
Apparel & Fashion
Any Graduation Degree
02 Sep 2020
- Team Handling
Good To Have
• Understand project requirements, writing bug free clean code and ensure that the solution works per the agreed architecture, SLAs, KPIs and business model
• Integrate Django backend with third party API
• 100% Hands on role
• Make architecture decisions that contribute to maintainable systems
• Adapt to rapidly evolving requirements and changing priorities and drive the team accordingly
• Responsible to drive and support Ecommerce project activities and ensure marketplace implementation, deepen customer engagement, satisfaction, and user engagement
• Reverse engineer for debugging errors in code and ensure quality control in the process.
• Continually drive products towards a meaningful balance between user needs, business objectives and technical feasibility
• Documentation and reference preparation for users by writing operating instructions including changes and revisions.
• Operate in a hyper-collaborative way and follow these guiding principles: Value common sense and simplicity over complexity, make decisions quickly and move nimbly, celebrate diverse ideas, Succeed and fail together as a team
Full Time (Regular Employee)
Posted on 26 Jun 2020
We are a fashion tech start-up offering personal styling service that delivers a curated box of products directly to Customers across the MENA region. Modistabox handpicks products for each customer to ultimately help them look and feel their best staying in line with the current trends. Over time, Modistabox gains experience from each customer’s preferences, likes and dislikes; making Modistabox the only fashion destination using the art of personal styling and Artificial Intelligence.
Number of Interviews: 1