Lead Site Reliability Engineer & DevOps
Apparel & Fashion
Graduate, Bachelor of Engineering/Technology: BE/BTech
05 Sep 2020
- Google Cloud
We are looking for a highly-available infrastructure focused on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to meet the needs of our growing and evolving Personal Styling product.
you can’t prevent things from ever breaking. Instead, work tirelessly to see the big picture, incorporate automation, encourage healthy patterns, learn new skills and tools, and improve reliability in everything that you do.
- Application availability assurance for the Apps and Website solutions at scale, impacting millions of customers and directly impacting top line by impacting revenue.
- Fully support and assist in the release management process, deploy servers and application stacks as required for new services. Keeping the product up to date with reported bugs and feature requests for release planning.
- Assists in defining DevOps and quality guidelines and standards, Ensures the adherence to standards, policies and procedures. Checks for compliance with all standards, policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with technical leadership, Developer , QA, Customer Success, Project Management, system engineers and business stakeholders to augment cloud solutions that will meet operational goals for high availability, performance, stability, security, and cost efficiency.
- Continuous integration and continuous deployment of high availability automated tools in the GCP cloud environment using Git.
- Design and implement new environments, services and application architecture, automation, tooling, and application code to enhance reliability and reduce toil
- Leads the technical evaluation and selection process for improving performance by overseeing gap analysis studies, feasible alternative solutions, and recommending the scope of modifications.
- Create & maintain application architecture and troubleshooting documentation
- Deploy application and data changes to all environments as needed and Maintain production Server live 24x7
- Responding to bug reports and feature requests across the requirements, Maintenance and development of integration tests.
- Defend against cybersecurity vulnerabilities and protect applications from attack
- Producing documentation for infrastructure and automated processes and assembling release notes. Ensures all applications are documented according to standards.
Full Time (Regular Employee)
Posted on 02 Aug 2019
Managed by Modistabox
We are a fashion tech start-up offering personal styling service that delivers a curated box of products directly to Customers across the MENA region. Modistabox handpicks products for each customer to ultimately help them look and feel their best staying in line with the current trends. Over time, Modistabox gains experience from each customer’s preferences, likes and dislikes; making Modistabox the only fashion destination using the art of personal styling and Artificial Intelligence.
Number of Interviews: 1
Number of HR Interactions: 1