Software Architect Django, Ecommerce and AI
Apparel & Fashion
Graduate, Bachelor of Engineering/Technology: BE/BTech
02 Sep 2020
- REST APIs
- Design Thinking
We are looking for a strong leader who prioritizes well, communicates clearly and understands how to develop and lead a strong technical team. You will be part of Engineering team in India and be responsible for core design and architecture of the products. You will be accountable for overall quality and performance of deliverables.
Our work culture is overachiever, very amiable, and at the same time always charged with excitement. We encourage our team members to take responsibility and grow into future leaders in the industry.
- Defining project scope, deliverables, dependencies, resources, and timeline, making sure projects stay within delivery timeline in a full project life cycle. Map product requirements, articulating solution risks and recommend project approaches.
- Design, Build, test, deploy and architect the entire platform by Refactoring both backend and frontend impacting millions of customers.
- Engaging with cross functional team to take the business problem to the tech definition and successful deployment.
- Ensure nonfunctional attributes e.g. scalability, availability, serviceability, usability and practical aspects during the various phases of development.
- Putting together technical write-up for programming features of the site and ensuring team members understand deliverables and have task lists, ensures documentations and reports are complete, current and stored appropriately
- Responsible for technology choices and tool selection keeping short and long-term interest
- Works closely with QA team to determine testing requirements to ensure full coverage and the best quality of product.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity, Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates.
- While completing all of the above duties you must maintain excellent communication with the clients while managing their expectations
Full Time (Regular Employee)
Posted on 02 Aug 2019
Managed by Modistabox
We are a fashion tech start-up offering personal styling service that delivers a curated box of products directly to Customers across the MENA region. Modistabox handpicks products for each customer to ultimately help them look and feel their best staying in line with the current trends. Over time, Modistabox gains experience from each customer’s preferences, likes and dislikes; making Modistabox the only fashion destination using the art of personal styling and Artificial Intelligence.
Number of Interviews: 1
Number of HR Interactions: 1