Software Development Engineer in Test
Apparel & Fashion
Graduate, Bachelor of Engineering/Technology: BE/BTech
06 Sep 2020
- Integration Testing
- Performance Testing
- Regression Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- System Testing
- Software Development
You will be closely working with the LSDET to develop, establish, and enforce quality assurance standards for the Products like Customer Portal, Stylist Portal, Mobile Application, ERP System within the organization. While we value tremendously problem-solving skills, we value even more problem finding skills. People who have risen the fastest in our company are those that have a keen eye for detecting critical problems and then solving them.
You will research and develop quality assurance practice in support of business cases and systems requirements over the course of software development lifecycles. You will apply proven analytical and problem-solving skills to help validate IT processes through careful testing in order to maximize the conversion rate in customer purchase journey.
Our team works together, learns together and grows together in a fast-paced, detail-driven and rapidly-iterating environment. Our work culture is #overachiever, very amiable, and at the same time always charged with excitement. We encourage our team members to take responsibility and grow into future leaders.
- Quality assurance for the Artificial Intelligence solutions at scale, impacting millions of customers and directly impacting top line by impacting several millions of dollars of revenue.
- Creates test plans for various software development life cycles including: integration/system testing, performance tests, regression testing and user acceptance testing.
- Evaluates requirements, prioritizes workload to minimize conflicts and maximize efficiency of the application.
- Create methodologies and processes for the collection and analysis of data for ensuring software, systems, and product quality.
- Direct the analysis of formal test results in order to discover and report any defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws.
- Fully support and assist in maintaining the Release Management process
- Test applications for Ecommerce Mobility using React, Flutter, and Python
- Operate in a hyper-collaborative way and follow these guiding principles: Value common sense and simplicity over complexity, make decisions quickly and move nimbly, celebrate diverse ideas, succeed and fail together as a team
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity, Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates.
Full Time (Regular Employee)
Posted on 02 Aug 2019
Managed by Modistabox
We are a fashion tech start-up offering personal styling service that delivers a curated box of products directly to Customers across the MENA region. Modistabox handpicks products for each customer to ultimately help them look and feel their best staying in line with the current trends. Over time, Modistabox gains experience from each customer’s preferences, likes and dislikes; making Modistabox the only fashion destination using the art of personal styling and Artificial Intelligence.
Number of Interviews: 1
Number of HR Interactions: 1