Any Graduation Degree
03 Sep 2020
- Credit Risk
- Opportunity to build & implement End to End testing automation strategy.
- Opportunity to improve overall automation maturity, coverage & establish testing standards & processes.
- Opportunity to create Continuous testing cycle aligned to DevOps Pipeline.
- Build on investment banking knowledge especially Credit Risk.
- Set the design & coding standards of the automation suite.
- Opportunity to be a test lead for one of the Credit Risk application.
- Be part of the team that owns the platform.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- IT Degree desirable
- Must have programming experience in at least one of the languages (Python, Java, etc.)
- Proficient working with any relational databases – SQL.
- Experience in BDD/TDD process.
- Very Strong testing fundamentals.
- Investment banking knowledge especially Credit Risk.
- Experience in Database side testing.
- Proficient in bug tracking and test management tool-sets (JIRA, SVN, HP-ALM) to support development processes.
- Experience building test automation framework for unit, smoke, UAT & regression testing.
- Strong experience in database driven testing & validating millions of records.
- Manage test execution of project feeding into the quarterly releases; ensuring smooth delivery and driving towards application quality (Including organizing walkthroughs with BA’s and walkthroughs with CRM change team)
- Provides regular status reporting to key partners including progress, risks, issues and mitigation steps
- Possess excellent analytical troubleshooting skills and ability to own problems through to resolution.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively work both independently and within multi-functional project teams than span multiple time-zones.
- Ability to pick up and learn a wide range of new technologies and topics
- You are a self-starter, being able to take ownership of tasks on short-notice and work under stress & challenging deadlines.