Any Graduation Degree, Any Post Graduation Degree
01 Sep 2020
- Sales & Marketing
- Sales Strategy
- Marketing Strategy
- Key Accounts
- Market Feasibility
- Robust negotiation skills
- Confidence in your ability
- Strong communication and people skills
- Presentation and Independent Mindset
- Ability to work in tight deadline pressure
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Strong time management skills.
- Implement a product sales strategy and drive sales within the region
- Execute the plan and achieve agreed sales targets and profitability.
- Promote the company's brand and products solutions for the targeted audience.
- Setting up meetings/ group presentations on product and concept with commercial Architects, PMC’s, Developers, Consultants, Builders
- Cold calling and arranging meetings with potential and existing customers, maintain contact with existing clients and expand customer base for generating new business
- Specifying our product with Architects, Consultant & PMC’s to formulate favourable technical specifications to meet the pre-qualification criteria's.
- Prepare offers and providing techno-commercial clarification to the clients, follow-up on offers and converting leads into business.
- Get techno-commercially clear purchase orders.
- Postorder confirmation responsibilities shall include the documents required for commencement of work/ supplies etc, coordinating for materials, project monitoring and payment follow up,
- Provide market insight and product feedback to production/research and development team.
- Provide market insights for planning sales & marketing strategies.
- Conducting a detailed market study to analyze the latest market trends and tracking competitor activities and providing valuable inputs for fine-tuning the selling and the marketing strategies.