Digital Marketing Manager
Any Graduation Degree
31 Oct 2020
- Digital Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Google AdWords
We’re looking for an experienced growth expert to join us on a quest in helping all players get better and unlock their potential. You’ll have the chance to work on a personal performance analytics platform for gamers that is the first of its kind in a booming eSports industry that’s been growing exponentially for years. This means having the chance to improve the gaming experience of your fellow summoners all over the world and working alongside hardcore video game enthusiasts. The aim of our company is to build powerful tools that enable all players to step up their game and present their best self to the community they play in, AND of course, we want it to be a fun journey... That’s where you come in! as Digital Marketing Manager, we want you to make sure that hardcore gamers who are absorbed in their ranked grind know we exist. We want you to point all those try-hards who are using inferior tools in the right direction, not because you have to, but because you can…for their sake. If something is going on in the eSports world, eventually we should be a part of it and you’ll be helping us steer that ship.
- Responsible for segmentation of the customers based on their life time and recent spending and churn behaviour.
- Suggesting and providing appropriate personalized communication to maximize customer spend.
- Tracking financial effectiveness of scheduled campaigns through regular reporting, including details of customer behaviour, usage and spend
- Analyzing the customer journey, identifying key touch points in the customer's interaction with the site to optimize customer activation & retention.
- Working with the design, development and other teams to ensure execution excellence and that the website/email template meets the needs of existing customers.
- Awesome Office | Unlimited Poker Gaming (U can win a lot of cash if u become a pro) | Intellectual Exchange & Satisfaction | Discussion War-Rooms | Free Medical Insurance | Free snacks, because we need fuel! | Free coffee, because how else are you going to pound away at the keyboard all day? | Relaxed dress code | Employee Performance Bonuses | Flexible work schedules |
- Pocket52 focuses on SaaS, Skill Gaming, Online Gaming, and PC Gaming. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.