Lead Graphic Designer
Any Graduation Degree
31 Oct 2020
- Graphic Design
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Visual Design
- We are looking for a Creative Lead who will be responsible for creating all in-game & marketing graphics for our mobile games.
- You are required to act as a leader for the junior graphic designers and as an artist who conceptualizes, designs & executes the various graphic requirements for our mobile game.
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- Create stunning graphics for all aspects of our mobile games including in-game graphics & 2D assets, App Store icons, screenshots, & feature graphics, cross-promotion images, and Facebook/Google Ads graphic.
- You will work closely with the Product Managers to plan & identify all the graphic requirements they may have for an upcoming game update or a new launch.
- Lead, grow, and mentor a team of Graphic Designers and provide creative direction.
- Drive the creation of art and ensure that a unified vision is maintained and that junior designers have clear benchmarks for graphic production.
- Review the Designers’ work and give feedback to ensure the highest quality expectations are met.
- Be an active mentor and role model for the art team.
- Work to maintain morale and create an atmosphere of creativity and enthusiasm.
- Keep informed about the latest advances in game art technique and technology.
- Should have an eye for perfection, with effective art reviews, and must ensure the quality of the art is top-notch.
Who could you be? (Experience and Background):
- 5+ years of Designing experience, with at least 2 years of managing junior designer & artists.
- Proficient in designing graphics for mobile games.
- Excellent sense of color combinations, gaming knowledge, and visual aesthetic.
- Very strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and to deliver high quality within a short timeframe.
- Should be a self-starter and capable of managing teams tasks and deliverables.
- Natural curiosity and creativity with the ability to explore new ideas and learn from others.
- An exceptional online portfolio featuring examples of visual design, graphic work is required.