Senior Game Producer – Mobile Games
Any Graduation Degree
31 Oct 2020
- Data Analytics
- User Experience
- PROJECT ADMINISTRATION
- Game Design
- Gameplay Production Design
The Senior Mobile Games Producer will be responsible for the existing and/or new games in development which includes delegating tasks to a team of designers, programmers and 2D/3D artists. He/She will be doing market studies of competitive games and continuously improving our games. He/She will be involved in discussing features, deadline, content with management. We would specifically appreciate a Mobile Games Producer who has domain experience in RPG (Sniper, Dress up, Narrative, Home Decor), Racing (Drag & Regular), Sports (3D Cricket) Games.
- Researching the WHY for a new game and creating a matrix of competition and our game that justifies the effort.
- Ideating and presenting deep & innovative ideas for new games, new features to improve our existing portfolio of games.
- Be completely involved in the Level Designing of the games (with game designers and direct intervention)
- Be the owner of the GDD and closely monitor art, animation quality to ensure perfection and smooth user experience
- Understand Game Economics, monetisation strategies and the concept of creating rewarded ad incentives.
- Plan analytics events and iterate on the game by using data analytics (Firebase)
- Studying market trends and iterate quickly with moving trends
- Check the progress of the development of the games throughout all production stages.
- Ensure communication with the Games2win management for project follow-up.
- Lead a passionate team of artists, animators, analysts, creative writers, programmers and quality controllers.
- An eye for perfection
- User empathy with an obsession for user experience.
- In-depth knowledge and passion for mobile games.
- Highly motivated and drive to improve and innovate.
- Shipped at least 3 games on Play Store/App Store with a complete understanding of the end to end production cycle.
- A game designer with lots of game designing experience.
- Experience in Data Analytics and the Freemium Business Model
Join a leading global mobile games publisher – Games2win! We are well established in the Mobile Games space, backed by a business group in existence for 20 years!
- Join a team of young passionate gamers in a highly profitable established business providing exponential career growth and learning capabilities
- Deliver the prestigious products that are top-ranked, globally
- Receive tons of love and thanks from game players!
- Convert your idea to game that millions of consumers would love to play.