Computer & Network Security
Any Graduation Degree
30 Aug 2020
Are you a front web developer that wants to fly in the global e-commerce environment? Do you want to be part of a team that builds great things?
Do you a penchant to designing, coding and modifying websites, ecommerce cart, like tweaking a content management system (CMS) ?
Do you strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design , optimized for monetization flow with clear navigation.
- We are a team across geographies in a large corporation, so constant communication with colleagues is important
- You like solving puzzles and problem solving
- You have worked in a consumer e-commerce environment, and are familiar with Acquisition, Conversion, and Retention as a framework
- You must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Experience with tools that improve quality of web pages like Google Lighthouse
- Deep functional knowledge hands on design experience on web services framework (REST or SOAP)
- You have authoring experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) to build the next gen web pages
- Experience with ecommerce CART and Launch CART page testing flows in AEM will be very helpful.
- You have a “good eye” for a properly laid out web page
- You thrive in collaborating with User Experience, Product Management, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing to achieve great web experiences
- You have worked with Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics, hotjar, etc.
Perks May Include
- Pension / Retirement Programs
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Support for Community Involvemen
- Handle incoming requests for web pages to be coded as per creative design and launched from stakeholders around the world: Japan, US, Brazil, Australia, APAC and Europe.
- Codify updated design for McAfee’s ecommerce cart as per creatives.
- Understanding of Adobe Target or similar tool for A/B testing and experience targeting is a plus
- Sit with User Experience, Product Management, Sales, and Marketing to brainstorm things to test
- Take lead on creative process and collaborate with a team of designers and developers to provide changes as needed.
- Build out page using components and templates inside of Adobe Experience Manager or any other CMS.
- Good understanding and knowledge of product website structure, taxonomy, and templates
- Experience and deep understanding with web Analytics tools like Google Analytics, Adobe analytics is a big plus
- Should be able to understand digital data layer and concepts of dynamic pages.
- On hand exposure on Tag management solution like Adobe Tag manager, google tag manager to deploy pixels is a big plus
- Works closely with members of other areas and technology teams to identify CMS-related issues
- Testing and QA checks to make sure content, analytics, code are “spot on”