Associate UX Designer
Any Graduation Degree, Any Post Graduation Degree
05 Sep 2020
- User Experience
- User Interface
Join our User Experience team to help us design next-generation tools for data management including Data and Applications Integration, Data Quality, Data Preparation, Big Data, API management, Data Security and more. Impact the way people within organizations, from IT professionals to business users, interact with and use data.
Solve big, complex problems, while collaborating in an exciting high-paced environment, with other highly professional designers and researchers.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are experienced at using user-centered design (UCD) approaches to create rich, scalable, high-productivity enterprise tools and/or applications. You’ve had experience doing this for Cloud products and are eager to extend your knowledge of Cloud technologies and opportunities. You thrive in a collaborative environment working with other UX designers, researchers and product-team members to deliver best practices in UCD, information architecture, and interaction design. You enjoy working with product managers to understand and define business requirements and working with software developers to realize the designs within technical capabilities and constraints.
Most importantly, you relish interacting with users, having your design ideas and assumptions tested, and using users’ feedback and insights to create the best user experiences for them, while meeting product requirements and business needs.
- 0+ years of experience designing user interfaces and user experiences for web-based products
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related discipline (UX, HCI, Industrial Design, Cognitive Psychology, Graphic Design, etc.)
- A portfolio that demonstrates your design talent including conceptual models, navigation and user flows, information design, and mock-ups
- Some knowledge and understanding of user-centered design product development
- Proven ability to generate end-to-end designs - from concept through production detailing
- Understanding of UX design guidelines and design specifications
- Proven effectiveness working in cross-functional teams, either in courses or on-the-job
- Demonstrated proficiency with wireframing and prototyping tools, such as Axure, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Balsamiq, etc.
- Awareness of user-research methods, analytics, and other insights to guide product direction
- Demonstrated aptitude to learn quickly. An excitement to grow and a professional
- Excellent written and verbal skills
The successful candidate will be based at our Bangalore campus and will be responsible for:
- Delivering UX designs while working closely with cross-functional teams to create innovative user experiences for new and extended data-management offerings.
- Participating in stakeholder interviews and design workshops
- Synthesizing results from user research into coherent designs
- Creating information architectures, task flows, user interaction models, wireframe screen flows, prototypes, detailed designs, design briefs, design specifications and guidelines with direction from senior staff
- Fostering a fun, creative, collaborative spirit