Any Graduation Degree
08 Sep 2020
- Process Consulting
- Business Analysis
- IT Strategy
- Project Management
- Portfolio Management
Good To Have
- Technology Implementation
- Digital Transformation
- Understand and capture current and future-state business processes, provide gap analysis, and propose value-added improvements.
- Prepare detailed project artifacts, including: business scope and requirements, user stories/user scenarios, wireframes, process maps, screen flow diagrams, business rules, business data models, user security needs, test plans, and project plans.
- Use a variety of techniques for capturing requirements including interviews, backlog grooming sessions, and use case and development
- Drive requirements discovery sessions and workshops with end users or SME’s
- Manage project backlogs, issues, risks, dependencies, scope, communications, and status.
- Translate the requirements to configurations in Salesforce applications and platform in terms of page layouts, custom fields, processes, workflows, user access setups, reports and dashboards.
- Coordinate and manage UAT with the business
- Help with testing as needed. Provide clarifications to developers and QAs in resolving defects.
- Create training documents and Train users in person or remotely.
- Required Skills:
- 5 - 6 years of experience working with large, complex, Salesforce implementation projects as a consultant.
- -Demonstrated experience defining and documenting business and system requirements in an agile environment.
- Extensive experience with the use and continual improvements of a Salesforce.com implementation and AppExchange solutions.
- Natural collaborator, able to learn from and influence others.
- Experience assisting with end user acceptance & and end to end testing.
- Creative problem solver, willing to explore new ideas
- Excellent communicator with both business leadership and deeply technical team members.
- Ability to prioritize numerous, and competing high-priority asks
- Experience in implementing Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Health Cloud, Community Cloud, CPQ and AppExchange applications
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator, Salesforce Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Consultant certification or commensurate experience
- Expert in administrating Salesforce.com and hands on configuration including UI, Objects, Fields, security, profiles, sharing rules, workflow, flow, reports and dashboard
- Expert knowledge in: Workflows, process builders, reports/dashboards, validation rules.
- Excellent project planning and management skills
- Curious and self-motivated , Strong analytic and process-oriented mindset
- Lifesciences domain experience would be an added advantage"