Any Graduation Degree
04 Sep 2020
- Load Balancing
- Scripting Languages
- "In-depth Unix/ Linux Administration.
- Experience with DNS, TCP/ IP, HA Load Balancing (Elastic Load balancer, HA-Proxy etc.).
- Automation Skills with Bash or any other Scripting Languages like Python, Perl, etc.
- Management of continuous integration servers like Jenkins
- Experience with Bitbucket/ Gitlab or similar version control systems, including branching, tagging, merging, and release management.
- Hands on Experience with Docker, deploying containers, automated build deployments using Jenkins
- Hands on Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments
- Strong Foundational Knowledge of networking
- Understanding of AWS cloud Components like VPC, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, Route 53, etc.
- Knowledge on SQL and NoSQL database administration (MySQL, Mongo DB etc.).
- Experience with Monitoring tool suites like Munin, Zabbix, Sensu, Cloud Watch, Splunk, DataDog, SumoLogic, NewRelic. Working knowledge of IP networking, NAT, VPNs, DNS, DHCP load balancing and firewalls.
- Storage: RAID, DAS, SAN, NAS fundamentals.,"
- Assists in the design of, and develops integrated solutions in accordance with, corporate standards and products.
- Provides basic technical support to customers by handling systems-related issues; may provide on-call technical support telephonically and/or electronically.
- Assists in the analysis and resolves basic program support deficiencies and conducts testing to enhance performance.
- Works on projects as assigned; assists in supporting the efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects.
- Implements and documents processes and procedures to ensure compliance with standard business practices. Assists in the implementation of training tools and documentation.
- Provides basic technical consultation on current and proposed systems to other organizations and clients.