Any Graduation Degree
08 Sep 2020
- Network Design
- Flow Analysis
Toppr is looking for a DevOps Developer in its Technology team. As a DevOps engineer, you’ll focus on automation and ensure that our systems are Highly Available (HA). You’ll be the owner of smooth product deployments, Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD). You’ll work closely with our development teams from the early stages of design, all the way through identifying and resolving production issues. So, if you want to fulfil the critical role of ensuring that our systems are healthy, monitored, automated, and designed to scale, then we’d love to talk to you!
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
- Love for coding: A fanatic about writing beautiful and scalable code.
- Sense of analytics: Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Should be resourceful, innovative and inventive.
- Dynamic: Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have exquisite attention to detail, and are comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
- Team player: Knack for influencing without being authoritative. Pitch in wherever the team needs help, from writing blog posts to supporting customers.
- Accountability: High sense of ownership for your code and relentlessness to deliver projects with high business impact.
- Food on the house.
- Medical Insurance.
- DocOnline (Free medical consultation, Gym and Swimming pool).
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN TOPPR
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as a business leader with the potential to make Toppr a $10B company.
- Learn from the best: Learn from leaders who have built Toppr from ground up. Work with other engineers who handle different layers of the infrastructure.
- Work in a data-driven team: Understand the importance of validating assumptions about user behaviour. Use various types of testing to ensure we're right. Utilize data collection, enrichment, analytics, and visualizations to improve our systems.
How You’ll Ramp
- First day: you'll ship new code to production.
- First week: you'll build at least one customer-facing feature.
- First quarter: you'll rebuild a major piece of the Toppr stack to support our ever-increasing scale.