Graduate, Any Graduation Degree
05 Sep 2020
We are looking for a Career Counselor Ninja who is Empathetic and smart, you use your strong communication skills to make a connection with professionals and understand their hope and aspirations.
You thrive on the challenge of achieving numbers and learning continually to achieve new heights. Passionate about future trends, you understand how data is touching all our lives. You are really passionate about something in your life - acads aren't the only thing that matters. In fact, we would be delighted to have someone with whacky interests. Standup comedians to serial entrepreneurs - all welcome.
- Enters, updates and verifies data into various systems for use by all personnel.
- Advising potential students on overseas education opportunities.
- Advising students on application procedures, visa applications and support on accommodation options.
- Assist the application process to various universities / colleges around the world.
- Monitor and maintain accurate records of students counselled and applications processed.
- Possess a thorough knowledge about all procedures and pre-requisite requirements for all countries that MME is connected with.
- Convert enquiries into enrolments.
- Provide counseling for both students and parents over video conferences or telephonic calls.
- Reviews and verifies data entered into database to ensure accuracy.
- Flexibility to be able to meet individual needs by providing accurate and reliable advice on a case-by-case basis.
- Follow-up with all leads of all resources at all times to be able to convert them to enrolments.
- Tracks documents received and completion dates.
- Assists and trains employees and new data entry operators on software programs.
- Creates back up files for all data.
Manage My Education
Full Time (Regular Employee)
Posted on 21 Jun 2019
Managed by Manage My Education
MME’s prime aim is to make international education an easily accessible reality for everyone. We inspire every student to be a dependable individual in the society who would bring some bits of their encounters back home, that they have procured from their undertakings in developed societies abroad.
Number of Interviews: 2