Bachelor of Arts: BA
03 Sep 2020
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Communicating Effectively
Manage large amounts of incoming calls
· Generate sales leads by collecting basic information and transferring profiles to the Counselling Department
· Need to have a generic knowledge about the company’s website, mobile application and the countries / universities / courses that MME has in its database.
· Identify and assess students’ needs to achieve ultimate satisfaction
· Build sustainable relationships and trust with student profiles through highly effective and interactive communications
· Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods and tools
· Need to be well-trained with all the in-house IT platforms at MME to increase student satisfaction
· Handle student complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, follow-up to ensure the solution provided is effective.
· Maintain records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
· Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies as stated in the SOP of the company
· Take the extra mile to engage with students in order to ensure that the student is absolutely content with the services provided by MME
· Creates back up files for all data.
· Report back to the Branch Manager on a regular basis with regards to work progress
Manage My Education
Full Time (Regular Employee)
Posted on 27 Feb 2020
Managed by Manage My Education
MME’s prime aim is to make international education an easily accessible reality for everyone. We inspire every student to be a dependable individual in the society who would bring some bits of their encounters back home, that they have procured from their undertakings in developed societies abroad.