Graduate, Any Graduation Degree
08 Sep 2020
- Organizational Abilities
- Process Orientation
- computer knowledge
We are looking for Operation Executive who is a team player, an excellent communicator and one who is comfortable managing a team of technical employees, with the desire and willingness to jump in and transition from a coach to a player with a moment's notice. He/she must maintain the highest level of professionalism at all times, and be able to handle a wide range of responsibilities.
- Communication with upper management to develop strategic operations goals.
- Assess and track all paper work related to student admission and visa applications.
- Analyze and maintain all operational data.
- Contribute to operational work flow innovations and continuous improvement methods.
- Continuously test and provide feedback on newly implemented IT systems and software.
- Ensure compliance with best business practices throughout the organization.
- Help implement improved operational measures and policies that promotes efficiency.
- Reviews and verifies data entered into database to ensure accuracy.
- Maintain positive client relationships.
- Maintain a systematic process in processing applications and visa documents to ensure 100% accuracy.
- Tracks documents received and completion dates.
- Assists and trains employees and new data entry operators and operations executives on software programs and working procedures.
- Runs reports and follow systematic processes to distribute them.
- Creates back up files for all data.
Manage My Education
Full Time (Regular Employee)
Posted on 30 Jul 2019
Managed by Manage My Education
MME’s prime aim is to make international education an easily accessible reality for everyone. We inspire every student to be a dependable individual in the society who would bring some bits of their encounters back home, that they have procured from their undertakings in developed societies abroad.
Number of Interviews: 1
Number of HR Interactions: 1