Sr. Software Developer (React.js Developer)
Graduate, Bachelor of Engineering/Technology: BE/BTech
05 Sep 2020
- Semantic Markup
We are expanding our technology team and is looking for innovative minds to create Intelligent software application to help teachers and student learn and engage better.
- You don’t shy away from writing HTML and CSS because you love designing a beautiful webpage with Semantic markup.
- You know what CSS pre/post processors can do for you and can make a fair judgement at choosing them (or not) e.g SASS/LESS/PostCSS etc.
- You know the cost of HTTP requests and are always looking for ways to improve the performance of the product across devices.
- You have experience building a product using a mainstream library or framework (ReactJS ecosystem preferred).
- You keep pace with the ever-changing specs of cutting edge front-end technologies (e.g. Service Workers).
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Experience building Single Page Applications.
- Experience writing unit tests, visual regression tests.
- You have a solid portfolio of work to back up your resume.
- You are attentive to detail and have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- You love automating things and can write custom scripts (Grunt/Gulp etc) to automate everything front-end.
- Working with designers, product managers to collaboratively own the front-end layer at LectureNotes.
- Building responsive and elegant mobile+desktop web UIs.
- Architect, develop and maintain front-end libraries.
- Minimum product dev experience of 2+ years in web/mobile startups with expertise in designing and implementing high-performance web applications.
- You're an incessant problem solver and tougher the problem gets, more fun you have.
- You've proven experience in the past to showcase the previous point -- either in your past work experience or during study courses by getting involved in open-source projects (like GSoC etc).
- You love to own end to end responsibility, starting from defining the problem statement (either yourself or alongside your peers), development (PoC if needed), testing, releasing in staging & then production env and finally monitoring.
- You have the ability to translate designs into beautiful UI
Full Time (Regular Employee)
Posted on 26 Jul 2019
We are a web portal that provides platform for users/educators to share educational resources. It intends to bring quality and hassle free educational resources at a one stop destination. With an inherent dream of revolutionizing education, we work to compile and bring together educational resources in the most efficient and cost effective method. Any study material that is available at the website is free of cost for any user across the globe.
Number of Interviews: 1
Number of HR Interactions: 1