Bachelor of Business Administration: BBA
08 Sep 2020
- Graphic Design
- Social Media
- ANALYTICS PLATFORM
- Should have 10-15 years of relevant work experience. Experience working in HVAC/BMS/IOT industries will be preferred
- Proven experience and expertise in designing interactive applications, graphic design, social media, email and online marketing.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Established press and media contacts
- Manage and grow 75F Brand in APAC across all stakeholders
- Provide Demand Generation for Sales
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Creation of marketing collaterals suitable for target audience
- Tracking and analysing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with the brand identity.
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Provides marketing/communications input and support to the senior leadership in the development of joint ventures, affiliations and partnership arrangements.
- Develops and implements best practices to ensure that company leaders are effective in presenting the 75F story to clients, prospective clients, strategic partners, and media representatives.
- Ensure Industry Awards recognition to support the drive to make 75F Brand of Choice
- Set up automated marketing processes for transparency, efficiency, forecast-ability and accuracy
- Keeping the customer engaged throughout the lifecycle and creating customer delight
- Nurturing of team and Succession planning