Any Graduation Degree
07 Sep 2020
We are building a single integration for decentralised application to accept fiat currency from users around the world. And we are backed by ConsenSys.
As a Senior Blockchain Engineer, you will own a project through from idea through implementation with the support of a small team, helping define the future of Transak's engineering organization. You will be part of a team that builds smart contracts, back-end services, third-party platform tools, and front-end interfaces.
- Experience with Web development
- Excellent knowledge of at least one programming language
- Experience with blockchain technologies
- BS in Computer Science or a related field
- Understanding of Wallet RPC calls and JSON responses
- Technical knowledge of the main blockchain protocols, ConsenSys mechanisms and latest innovations in the space (i.e. zk-SNARKs, Compound)
- Knowledge of frameworks/systems (e.g. Truffle, React.js, Web3.js, Git)
- Ability and experience learning new programming languages
Why join us
- A fast-moving, fun, and international company made up of skillful team players
- Transparent, open, and collaborative work environment
- Competitive salary and holiday allowance
- Equity options so you can share in the success of the company
- Flexible work hours
- Office stocked with free snacks and drinks
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs
- As we are backend by ConsenSys, you will be working with the industry experts
- Build smart contracts in Solidity for the Ethereum blockchain
- Understand and ensure the correctness of financial algorithms,
- Build back-end web services that interact with the Ethereum blockchain.
- Collaborate with a small team, owning and planning projects for long-term impact.
- Build a platform of tools (on and off-chain) for the developer community.