Any Graduation Degree
06 Sep 2020
- Business Intelligence
- SQL Server
- Data Quality
- Project Management
- Data Interpretation
- Data Warehouse
- 3 to 4 years of hands-on experience of business intelligence along with proven ability of data interpretation and driving business insights out of it.
- Strong hands on experience in SQL server, SSIS, SSRS, PL/SQL. Comfortable writing complex SQL queries.
- Knowledge of data quality measurements, analysis techniques and user requirement gathering
- Crystal clear knowledge of ETL, data warehouse concepts, relational DBMS concepts.
- Hands on experience on report automations, data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Qlikview or similar.
- Exposure of working in cloud environment with data mart creation capabilities.
- BFSI Domain experience would be a plus
- Strong individual contributor
- Strong project management skills and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
- Create and monitor the data reports to bring the ACTIONABLE INSIGHTS in order to generate the business value.
- Slice and dice the huge amount of data to in Microsoft SQL server in cloud environment to understand and analyze the pattern and trends.
- Interpret data, analyse results and build data visualisation reports for business teams.
- Build capabilities in terms of optimisation and automation of the current reporting mechanism.
- Bring the process efficiency with the use of sophisticated data visualisation techniques.
- Create single platform to manage all the marketing - traffic management, campaign management related reports.
- Manage a team of vendor partners and BHFL working on day to day reports generation
- Chalk down the plan to automate the currently manual reports with resource time management
- Cross-Coe And Partner Collaboration
- Work with various COEs within marketing and across the company to lead the implementation of key projects
- Work with an external partner ecosystem for timely execution of various initiatives