Full Stack Blockchain Software Engineer - Associate
Any Graduation Degree
04 Sep 2020
As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
The blockchain engineering team is looking for a passionate and experienced software engineer(s) to join its team of expert engineers to build out robust, enterprise level, performant, and secure applications on distributed, decentralized platforms. There are multiple roles available varying from full-stack and distributed systems engineers, to performance engineers, to applied cryptography engineers. Highly motivated persons will have demonstrated experience in the area of complex, multi-disciplinary, and geographically dispersed development.
The ideal candidate will have strong oral and written communication skills and organizational skills. Ideal candidate will have extensive experience in software development and related infrastructure projects in a rapidly changing environment, be able to tolerate ambiguity in this fast-moving field, and demonstrate problem solving, leadership, creativity and innovation.
- Strong command of computer science fundamentals
- Security-first development mindset
- 5+ years’ experience in Development / Design of large and complex distributed computing environments
- Experience in blockchain use-case implementations using smart contracts/DApps etc.
- Proven track record of delivering software development projects
- Experience with Linux / Ubuntu
- Understanding of security procedures and practices.
- Experience with one or more front-development frameworks, such as React.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure services such as Amazon, Gaia, or Microsoft
- Familiarity with using Git or other version control software for source code management
- Distributed messaging experience such as Kafka
- Gather requirements, provide analysis, assess alternatives and code libraries, and give well-thought recommendations.
- Collaborate with various line of business technology teams to design and build robust and performant blockchain-based solutions.
- Peer-to-peer distributed system design and implementation involving multiple technology stacks.
- Research, strategize and educate on methodology and best practices for blockchain design, implementation, and deployment.
- Design, implement, and monitor one or more line of business applications.
- Implement rigorous and thorough testing practices to ensure the security and performance goals of blockchain infrastructure.
- Design and implement blockchain supporting tools and utilities (e.g., CLI client, tools for exploring the blockchain, monitoring, benchmarking or debugging tools)
- Implement rigorous and thorough monitoring and testing practices to ensure the security and performance goals of blockchain infrastructure
- Design and verify cryptographic protocols deployed on the blockchain
- Design blockchain solutions, such that it can support benchmark use-cases of decentralized applications, with proven and verified cryptographic protocols
- Build out monitoring protocols and fail-over measures.
- Collaborate with development teams to develop integration design and where appropriate prepare estimates on design and development services for integration initiatives
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter that requires minimal supervision