Java UI - Full Stack Developer
Any Graduation Degree, Any Post Graduation Degree
01 Sep 2020
- Core Java
As a Chase employee, you’ll be part of a company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our communities and ourselves. With a focus on customer service, you’ll put others first, do what’s right and create solutions that make lives better. We invite you to build your career on our strong foundation and help shape what’s next – for you and for us.
- Mandatory hands-on experience on core Java, Spring and REST services
- Strong Java, J2EE and Micro services development experience.
- J2EE & OO Design Patterns
- 3+ years experience in RDBMS(Oracle/MySQL)
- Good to have knowledge on NoSQL DB Cassandra
- Strong technical development experience on effectively writing code, code reviews, best practices code refactoring.
- A delivery focused approach to work and the ability to work without direction
- Experience with various source control tools like GIT
- Good to have experience in Splunk, Wily tools
- Experience in Agile development lifecycle methodology
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Good understanding of Jenkins CI/CD, Maven or Gradle
- Ability to deploy apps to Cloud(AWS/Azure)
- Strong Unit Testing or Selenium experience
As a developer in branch modernization space, you will be responsible for developing enterprise applications as java full stack developer. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers. You will be given opportunities to individually contribute to design, develop code in Android and supporting technologies along with usage/consume of Internal or external cloud platforms like AWS/Azure/Private Cloud platform.