Any Graduation Degree
31 Oct 2020
- Product Management
- Product Analysis
- Operational Analysis
We are looking for talented and passionate product managers who will contribute to the success of Ezetap‘s business goals by taking ownership of the product lifecycle. The position will identify market requirements, define the product vision, create preliminary concepts and drive the implementation of the product roadmap.
The perfect candidate is a strategic thinker who is extremely analytical and detail oriented and great at multitasking and prioritization.
Your Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing end to end product lifecycle from product discovery, definition, execution to go live
- Understanding the market needs by conducting competitor and market analysis
- Identifying new growth opportunities and developing product ideas around it
- Evaluating and validating growth ideas, making a business case for investment in new opportunities
- Defining product strategy, roadmap and priorities
- Developing requirement documents and use cases for new product features
- Working closely with the Design & Development teams to explain requirements of new features and change requests for current features, while satisfying scalability, reliability, performance and costs.
- Monitoring the status of development projects supporting new features
- Conducting business-level verification and market testing of new features
- Being a go-to person and subject matter expert for the product that you are leading
- Closely managing rollout of all product requirements to market with focus on both quality and time
Experience and skillsets, we need you to have
- 4 years to 6 years of work experience with 2+ years in Product management. Experience in
- payments industry will be an advantage.
- Proven technical expertise and a problem solver with outstanding skills in discovery techniques.
- And the ability to translate the underlying business needs of requests into actionable items.
- Customer focused approach and ability to translate business requirement into software
- A self-starter, who will be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own
- deliverables end to end, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment - “Roll-up-your-sleeves& entrepreneurial, startup attitude"
- Works well under pressure and can work within stringent timelines and collaborate across
- departments to achieve results.
- A strong focus on detail, with the proven ability to ensure data and related reports are thorough
- and totally reliable.
- A strong and enthusiastic team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to push projects over the finish line with sound planning and persistent execution
Number of Interviews: 1
Number of HR Interactions: 1