User Experience Designer
Any Graduation Degree
31 Oct 2020
- UX Design
- Product Design
- User Interface Design
As a UX Developer at IndianMoney you’ll help to design and create an innovative and customer- focused mobile app experience. You will collaborate with leaders of Product Management and Engineering teams to create ingenious user experiences in our mobile app.
- To create useful, usable and desirable products in a team environment.
- Build prototypes of creative design concepts, help the design team with planning, prioritizing, and overseeing initiatives; , manage projects; ensure that all designs are executed on time and at the highest quality levels; manage and scope team initiatives, set priorities and direct the team to ensure timely delivery.
- Collaborate with senior leaders from Product Management and Engineering.
- Mentor and guide other designers as they progress in their careers and craft.
- Refine our processes and help define best practices for design
- To help improve sales and build our business..
- 4+ years of experience designing products at a consumer-facing product company with significant focus on creating mobile experiences.
- 2+ years of experience managing design teams.
- Experience working in direct collaboration with product managers, developers, and stakeholders for implementation of designs.
- Incredible design skills and product sense that inspire the teams you lead.
- Portfolio of UX-focused work samples for mobile applications.
- Experience leading design teams of 5+ direct reports.
- Effectiveness in working across organizational boundaries to define, manage, and prioritize work.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex interaction concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- Experience in ownership of projects and communicating timelines and executing independently.
- Fluency in best practices for mobile based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Experience designing financial and/or social apps.