Health, Wellness and Fitness
Any Graduation Degree, Any Post Graduation Degree
01 Sep 2020
- Employee Benefits
- Employee Engagement
- Performance Management
- Talent Management
- Training & Development
- Exceptional Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Interpersonal Skills, vendor management and Relationship Building skills
- Influencing skills (the ability to connect, convince and build credibility)
- Flexibility (Ability to work in unstructured and high pressure environment)
- Ability to work independently
- Master's in Business Administration or related
- Responsible for work-force & talent acquisition planning for employees across multiple functions.
- Manage robust process around: sourcing, screening, competency-based interviews, offer negotiation and on-boarding of all new hires.
- Manage end-to-end hiring for all positions across functions
- Track & analyse key hiring metrics ( TAT, Source Utilisation, Cost of Hire & Quality of Hire) required for measuring TA efficiency on a monthly basis
- Undertake projects during tenure which include creating TA manual, designing training modules for TA process, conducting e-survey for feedback on strategy with specialised focus on standardisation of TA processes & policies and further development of specialised tools to support the TA function.
- Accountable for the overall employer branding strategy for the organisation including launch of the careers website and management of e-branding initiatives.
- Extensively worked on launching LinkedIn as a source of recruitment & leveraging it for employer branding
- Create a framework to measure Talent Market Share for all positions.
- Develop A screening tool to assess cultural fitment of the candidate
- Identifying quality and cost efficient hiring sources
- Ensuring a robust manpower pipeline to take care of existing as well as expected vacancies.
- Tracking of hiring to ensuring manpower plans are met.
- Handling induction program and HRMS orientation