Health, Wellness and Fitness
Any Graduation Degree
31 Oct 2020
- Product Marketing
- Brand Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
Good To Have
- Strategic Planning
- Digital Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
Gympik is an online fitness discovery platform with about 10,000 fitness centers and more than 6000 fitness professionals from 19 cities across India. Gympik sees itself as a pioneer in the industry, as it has taken a step to organize this unstructured sector.We also offer cloud based software and a personalized app for fitness centers to make their offerings more personalized.
- Understand consumer requirements to identify marketing opportunities
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new channels to reach our target buyers.
- Perform competition analysis to understand the strengths of other players and market analysis to identify potential markets
- Perform market research to understand consumer behavior to better marketing communications
- Coordinate marketing activities to promote the brand or services, working with advertising and media managers.
- Build and manage the company's social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Identify trends on social media and explore ideas to build a strong social media community
- Monitor and track the performance of marketing campaigns.
- Work with content marketers to help distribute content that supports marketing goals.
- Bachelor's degree. MBA is a plus
- Min 1 year experience in product marketing or branding
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Knowledge of social media networks and their best practices.
- Bonus experience includes inbound marketing and blogging.
Number of Interviews: 1
Number of HR Interactions: 1