Digital Marketing Manager
Bachelor of Business Administration: BBA
31 Aug 2020
- Digital Marketing
- Content Writing
- Google Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Devise, develop and implement the company’s marketing strategies – the marketing reins will be in your hands!
- Be an excellent Marketing Funnel designer and manager.
- Coordinate and collaborate effectively with internal teams to set and achieve goals – it’s all a game; a team game!
- Facilitate and participate in fairs, conferences and other marketing-related events – the more outgoing you are, the better!
- Work with communications team for branding, public relations, advertising and other marketing efforts and material – we want to talk the walk!
- Define and coordinate marketing programmes – don your director’s hat!
- Develop and handle marketing annual budget – get money to work!
- Use analytics and market research to refine strategies – review, analyse, reform, repeat!
- Maintain relationships with business partners, clients and company staff – together we’re stronger!
- Manage a small team of SEO, Paid, Social Media, Content Writers and Designers to guide them to glory.
- Understand SEO, PPC, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing and be a master of Google Analytics.
- Graduate or Post-graduate degree in business management – we need to know you do know what you know to know!
- At least 3 years’ experience in leading a marketing team and between 6-8 years of overall work experience – just so we rest assured your shoulders are seasoned!
- Demonstrated record of high performance and quantifiable achievement – let your merit speak for itself!
- Excellent oral and written communication, and presentation and interpersonal skills – to wax eloquent about how cool we are!
- Considerable analytical ability – to know what you’re doing right, or wrong, and do more right than wrong!
- Familiarity with the travel and/or photography industry desired – for a head start!
- Leadership and negotiation skills – remove obstacles and show the way!
- Ability to be organised and deliver within defined deadlines – time kept is time earned!
Number of Interviews: 1
Number of HR Interactions: 1