Information Technology and Services
Any Post Graduation Degree
02 Sep 2020
- Statistical Learning
- Big Data Analytics
- Machine Learning
As a Data Scientist for Walmart Labs, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary team of data scientists and data engineers to build systems that drive efficiencies by using state-of-the art algorithms at scale to solve complex business problems across domains. Some of the example use cases can be: Text Analytics, Image Processing, Time Series Analysis etc.
- Play a key role to solve complex problems, pivotal to Walmart’s business and drive actionable insights from petabytes of data.
- Analyze large, complex data sets by developing advanced statistical and machine learning models based on business initiatives
- Utilize big data analytics and advanced data mining techniques to direct the gathering of data, assess data validity and synthesize data into large analytics datasets to support project goals
- Build and train scalable models using best practices, enabling re-use for future project
- Utilize product mindset to build, scale and deploy holistic analytical products after successful prototyping.
- Lead small teams and participate in large data analytics project teams by serving as the technical lead for project
- Partner with senior team members to assess customer needs and define business questions.
- Clearly articulate and present recommendations to business partners, and influence future plans based on insights.
- Partner and engage with associates in other regions for delivering best services to the customers around the globe.
- Mentor peers and analysts across the division in analytical best practices.
- Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity