Information Technology and Services
Any Graduation Degree
31 Aug 2020
- REST APIs
Extensive hands-on experience in Infrastructure Automation leveraging Tool : Extensive experience on Ansible, Chef, Jenkins good exposure to CI-CD pipeline, Git, RestAPI DevOps tools integration with ServiceNow, BMC Remedy.
Monitoring tools, ELK/Splunk Terraform, CloudFormation, Docker, System Manager AWS Scripting Language : Must have Python, Lambda preferred Good to have skills on scripting languages Ruby / PowerShell / JSON - Infrastructure exposure: Automation exposure of Cloud.
- End to end experience with Automation
- Responsible to understand the current IT process, task, repetitive operations and prepare plan for development
- Automation development with Ansible, PowerShell, Perl, pythons, bash languages.
- Configuration management experience with one of Ansible, Salt, Chef or Puppet.
- Has been a developer as well as a tester and comfortable talking with both
- Developing templates or scripts to automate everyday operations functions
- Help automate and streamline our operations and processes.
- Help Development teams automate the environment setup using Ansible.
- Lead efforts to design and build automation in the areas of configuration management, release operations, application management etc.
- Drive best practices, standardize build and deployment processes and tools across systems.
- Share knowledge with other team members on the usage of automation tools and help grow the team
- Proactively identify areas of automation in the releases and support process and help implement automation.
- SNOW ticketing knowledge would be added advantage.