Python Hadoop Developer
Information Technology and Services
Any Graduation Degree, Any Post Graduation Degree
03 Sep 2020
The position will be responsible for the development of ETL components, providing user access to the data via reports, data extracts, utilizing analysis tools such as OLAP, and for coding stored procedures. The role will require the candidate to possess a strong understanding of database concepts including data warehouse, operational data stores, and data marts. Responsibilities will also require in-depth knowledge of ETL concepts and hands-on experience in implementing data integrations in multiple database platforms using custom development, scripting language such as Unix Shell, and ETL tool such as Informatica. Candidate must have strong SQL skills and should have experience developing data extracts and user reports.
To be successful, the role will require the individual to understand the banking technology landscape as well as be able to step into existing projects taking on a hands-on development role.
- Architect, design and build scalable infrastructure and platform to collect and process very large amounts of data (structured and unstructured), including streaming real-time.
- Identify potential improvements to the current design/processes.
- Plan and co-ordinate the data/process migration across databases.
- Participate in multiple project discussions as a senior member of the team.
- Serve as a coach/mentor for junior developers.