Information Technology and Services
Any Graduation Degree, Any Post Graduation Degree
04 Sep 2020
- Project Management
- Sales Support
- Sales Operations
The Sales Operations manager will partner with the sales team to deliver new business opportunities and revenue growth. You will manage a full life cycle sales process, helping to align resources and driving to company revenue targets and increased win rates. The Sales Operations Manager will work towards simple, scalable solutions to difficult problems, have excellent project-management skills, and be able to communicate complex analytical results in a clear and easy-to-understand way. In this role you will help us recruit, build, and develop our sales team and culture.
- Be a partner to the regional Sales Leader by providing valuable insights to ensure the continued success of the business
- Develop, maintain, and present complex forecasting models, metrics, reports, analyses, and dashboards to drive key business decisions across the sales teams; reporting may often be presented up to the executive level
- Work with Sales and Finance to ensure current and future proposed revenues and margins are in line with company goals.
- Advise on the appropriate and equitable allocation of sales force quotas.
- Support the regional Sales Leader in the development and tracking of key sales objectives
- Advocate for sales while presenting revenue and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Maintain operational responsibility of the sales pipeline, forecast and reporting, including:
- Monitor, maintain hygiene and report on pipeline including risks and opportunities
- Drive forecasting consolidation and independent analysis
- Provide performance reporting and analysis
- Track additional performance objectives
- Proactively identify and execute on opportunities for improving sales activities and enhancing sales force productivity by partnering with sales leaders and business partners to uncover bottlenecks, inconsistencies, and prioritize opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with peers across the business to improve the overall effectiveness of our go-to-market activities
- Participate in sales team meetings and operational reviews, leading discussions when needed
- Uses skills as a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of company policies and procedures, advise on best courses of action based on policies and commercial evaluation.
- Production of monthly/quarterly/Annual executive reports including pipeline, revenues, performance, renewals
- Ability to drive deal closure review meetings.