Salesforce Business Analyst
Information Technology and Services
Any Graduation Degree
30 Aug 2020
- Apex Programming
- Experienced Business Analyst
- Certified Business Analyst
- Business Analysis Planning & Monitoring
- Certified Salesforce.com Consultant
Interested candidates can send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org along with ECTC & Notice period details.
Notice Period less than / equal to 30 days. Send along with the below details to email@example.com
Job Description: Our client is a US based FAST growing Salesforce Partner with highly energetic and experienced folks. We love to make working Fun.
We are looking for a ROCK STAR Salesforce Business Analyst to join our team.
Apply to this job only if you have the level of Salesforce expertise that is given below.
Key Responsibilities of Salesforce Business Analyst
- Min 3 to 5 years of Salesforce implementation / Salesforce Business Analyst experience in designing Salesforce based solutions including cross department processes.
- Experience with Salesforce Lighting, Salesforce CPQ, Communities and Service Cloud.
- Experience documenting user stories and creating to-be process flow diagrams
- Excellent communication, presentation & analysis skills with solid business acumen
- Organized and detail-oriented with ability to manage own work as well as track the activities of others
- Share best practices and be consultative to clients throughout duration of the project – act as a trusted partner
- Proficient with AppExchange and commonly used Salesforce Apps like Conga and DocuSign
- Experience with JIRA or any project management tool
- Good verbal and written communication, enough to interact with US clients independently.
- Should be able to go on a call to get the requirements from Customers directly.
- Translate Functional requirements from customer into Technical specs.
- Guide the Team members on what needs to be developed / customized in Salesforce.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Should be willing to travel to USA for meetings if required.
- Must be willing to work in Regular Shift timings with occasional calls during late evenings (US time).
- New Projects will be assigned. Salesforce Business Analyst needs to take complete ownership of the projects and drive it towards completion.
- Need to drive 5/5 CSAT scores, irrespective of the tight timelines or type of project.
- Salesforce Business Analysts will wear many hats on their projects and are responsible for everything from requirements gathering, testing, training and post deployment support
- You will be the point of contact for Customers and Technical Teams.
- Both written and verbal communication is important for this role.
- You should have Salesforce Admin experience alongside being a Business Analyst. You would be given preference if you also knew SFDC Development like APEX, VisualForce, etc.
- Gather both Technical and Functional requirements from Customers and help translate that into Technical requirements.
- Should be able to handle multiple medium sized projects with ease.
- Should come out with process improvement and Technical improvements for existing Clients.
- You will be involved in project scoping and initial deal reviews
- You will individually run Requirement Gatherings, Due Diligences and Demos.
- These Demos would also include Training End Users on the system that your Team has built.
- You will be providing solutions on the Salesforce platform and other related platforms for the business in the world of: Sales, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce CPQ, Service Cloud, Communities, Analytics and more! You will also provide day-to-day support assisting the users to maximize value from the systems.
- Support the daily activity of the users as well as handling support ticket with high importance to SLA management.
- Design and document solutions and execute within time and budget.
- Able to create documentation of requirements, business / Technical design and test plans
- Lead system changes and deployment of new requests and fixes.
- Provide documents release features, changes and enhancements.