Information Technology and Services
Any Graduation Degree
08 Sep 2020
- Certified Salesforce.com Developer
- Salesforce Training
- Certified Salesforce.com Consultant
We are looking for a ROCK STAR Salesforce Developer to join our team.
Apply to this job only if you have the level of Salesforce expertise that is given below.
- Configure and customize Salesforce standard and custom objects
- Create and customize reports and dashboards in Salesforce
- Configure security profiles / roles
- Assisting business users during UAT and resolves production issues during the warranty period
- Preparing formal project documentation including requirements specifications, system design documents, Current & Future state diagrams, test cases and user manual
- 5 Years Salesforce Experience and 1+ Year in Lightning Experience
- Strong experience in APEX classes, triggers, workflows and process builder in Salesforce
- Solid understanding of Salesforce security profiles/roles and configuration
- Good Hands-on experience with customization(Apex Triggers, Classes & Visual Force), configuration(Formulas, Workflows, Approval processes, Custom objects, and fields, Sharing Rules, Page layouts, Record types, Permission Sets, Reports and Dashboards) and Integration experience with Salesforce.com API
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Good verbal and written communication, enough to interact with US clients independently.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Should be willing to travel
- Must be willing to work in Regular Shift timings with occasional calls during late evenings (US time).
Interested candidates can send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org along with ECTC & Notice period details.
Notice Period less than / equal to 30 days. Send along with the below details to email@example.com
Cliqhr Recruitment Team