Senior Software Engineer
Information Technology and Services
Any Graduation Degree
30 Aug 2020
- DATA STRUCTURE
Serve as a core member of the R&D team and work with other senior developers to deliver high quality software that meets specified functional and non-functional requirement within the time and resource constraints given.
- Advanced mastery of the ASP.NET and its ecosystem of tools and frameworks; proficient with dot net algorithms and data structures
- Worked in high performance, highly available and scalable systems – a must
- Experience in database development with SQL Server;
- Knowledge and experience with software design patterns and how they can be incorporated into software design.
- Experience developing server-side enterprise-grade software products that can perform, scale, and integrate into a broad enterprise ecosystem.
- Substantial capabilities in the domain, analyses information and deduces conclusions within the professional space. Has high-attention to details and works well in a dynamic and stressful environment.
- Experience working in a modified Agile methodology development environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, proven ability and passion to educate and mentor others in engineering best practices and patterns, team player.
- Development of software according to agreed design standards, architecture and requirements
- Planning and performing testing to ensure fit to standards (e.g. security, scalability, etc.), design as well as functional and non-functional requirements
- Supporting customers and the support groups by analyzing and solving product issues
- Interface with various R&D groups, as well as support and services groups.