Bachelor of Engineering/Technology: BE/BTech
05 Sep 2020
- Analytic Thinking
- Presentation Skills
- Data Visualization
- Strong background in statistical concepts and calculations with 2.5+ yrs experience with real data
- Innovative and strong analytical and algorithmic problem solvers.
- Proficiency with statistical analysis tools (e.g. R, SAS,SPSS), software development technologies (e.g. Python, Java, C/C++, .Net)
- Extensive experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches (e.g. Bayesian Analysis, Reduced Dimensional Data Representations, and Multi-scale Feature Identification).
- Expert at data visualization and presentation.
- Excellent critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present your beliefs clearly and compellingly verbally and in written form.
- English & Hindi Knowledge must; local vernacular language preferred in regions where important
- We are looking for go-getters, with high drive and ownership
- Candidate should demonstrate ability to work in a fast paced, hyper-normal growth environment
- Work with engineering and research teams on designing, building and deploying data analysis systems for large data sets
- Design, develop and implement R&D and pre-product prototype solutions and implementations using off the shelf tools (e.g. R, SAS,SPSS), and software (e.g. Python, Java, C/C++, .NET)
- Create algorithms to extract information from large data sets.
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for model development, model validation, model implementation and large scale data analysis.
- Develop metrics and prototypes that can be used to drive business decisions.