Digital Marketing Executive
Any Graduation Degree
04 Sep 2020
- Digital Marketing
- Analytical Skills
- Google AdWords
- Google Analytics
- Digital Publishing
- Media Management
Experience: (0-2 Years) Digital Marketing Position Title & (3-5 Years) Digital Marketing Manager Position
- Excellent written and verbal content skills, with an innate ability to put oneself in the audience's shoes.
- Working knowledge of social media promotions and ad campaigns.
- Experience in online publishing tools like Word Press, Drupal, and Blogger.
- Knowledge of post scheduling and social media management tools like Hootsuite is a big plus.
- Hands-on experience working with SEO, SEM, SMM, Alexa, Hootsuite, Google Analytics and Adwords, Tag Manager, Facebook Marketing.
- Should be completely self-organized and self-driven.
- Digital agency experience will be preferred
- Maneuver digital marketing campaigns through all areas of the project life cycle
- Clearly understand and implement digital marketing campaigns which fit client needs
- Provide analytical reporting of campaigns to stakeholders
- Increase followers and engagement on various social media platforms.
- Growth of key metrics like DA, quality backlinks for the website.
- Create engaging content that syncs completely with pain and aspirations of our target audiences.
- Curate list of platforms to promote Navigus on like SM, blogs, Q&A forums etc.
- Improve search ranking of pages and Alexa ranking through on page and off page SEO activities and link-building.
- Run and track ad campaigns on social media, SEM and 3rd party display ads.
- Leverage the content created by the writers to the maximum.
- Complete Account Management responsibility on brands being managed
- Adaptable and flexible in a changing market and work environment
- Creative, self-starter, with the ability to handle multiple projects while consistently meeting deadlines