Digital Marketing Manager
Any Graduation Degree
02 Sep 2020
- Ad Serving
- Google AdWords
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Product Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Customer Engagement
- Twitter Advertising
As Manager, Digital Marketing, you will be working with The Better India’s brand partnerships teams to:
- Interpret briefs from partners to create campaign plans based on their positioning, target audience, campaign objective and resources available (duration of the campaign, budgets, other supports available etc.)
- Plan campaigns, set up success metrics, and execute them across channels.
- Drive ideation across all relevant teams – Content, Brand and Partnerships
- Create a complete marketing solution for the brand including rollout budget, audience, visual look-books, campaign structure and objectives like views, click throughs, page views, reach etc.
- Publish content across all TBI channels.
- Constantly monitor and optimize ROIs on budgets allocated.
- Create Reports on campaign performance.
- Know the customer engagement metric for increasing levels of engagements with the existing community
- Knowledge of handling CPC and similar models is preferrable.
Our ideal colleague will be
- a digital marketing professional with 4 to 5 years’ hands on experience in managing paid campaigns, especially on Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube
- rockstar on Facebook Ads manager, Google Ads, Youtube and Twitter Ads.
- a Data wizard, who can crunch and analyze data to optimize campaigns for ROI on given budgets
- Internet and social media savvy, aware of the latest digital trends
- proactive and ready to take initiative and run with new ideas
- a creative individual, with the ability to lead the campaign ideation process.
- an exceptional communicator with superlative written and oral communications skills, creativity, and attention to detail
- adept at leveraging cross functional teams to create clutter-breaking content and campaigns across diverse formats
- a problem-solver, with an ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines