Any Graduation Degree
08 Sep 2020
- Responsive Design
- Mobile Applications
- The team you will be a part of is the Conversational Commerce team at Haptik. Haptik's Virtual Assistant for Commerce provides customers with an intuitive conversational way to discover and shop for products or services.
- This includes recommendations (which are the most romantic hotels near the beach in north goa / show me some in-ear headphones with awesome bass), information (does this mobile support dash charging / what's it's screen size), quality (how good is its camera / how have solo travellers rated this hotel), comparisons (which of these two options is better for gaming), guidance (how much ram do I really need / what are the benefits of laser autofocus) and a variety of other types of customer queries.
- We are looking for a frontend engineer who can help us build the next generation of enterprise-grade conversational AI.
- Have a keen eye for detail and passionate about UI and UX.
- Have a solid understanding of front-end technologies.
- Build, maintain and gate-keep the platform-tools.
- Work closely with the PM and designers to deliver high-quality features.
- Work closely with the backend engineers to understand the Haptik system and build for scale.
- Good skills at estimation and breaking down a project into smaller, manageable tasks.
- You leave the code in a better state than when you found it by using and promoting good coding practices.
- Participate in code reviews, automated and functional testing, and other aspects of our quality assurance process.
- Fully participate in a scrum-based, agile development environment.
- Document features to make them easily understandable to clients.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices.