Graphic Designer and Animator
Any Graduation Degree
30 Aug 2020
- Brand Identity
- Sketch App
- Adobe Photoshop
- Graphic Design
- Design Standards
- Marketing Materials
- Adobe Creative Suite
We are looking for world-class visual communication candidates who are creative, energetic and have strong visual design sense to work with in a fast-paced start-up environment, based in Mumbai. This Graphic Designer will be responsible for all aspects of in-house and external visual communications. They will provide support in preparation of all marketing & communication materials, corporate presentations, corporate photography, video, promotion materials, trend reports, newsletters, web & social media, etc. They will also assist in product packaging, marketing materials, brand identity. A passionate hands-on approach to designing with a “get-it-done” attitude is expected.
- Strong drawing skills, fine arts fundamentals and overall illustration skills are a must - swiftly build storyboard –
- Create a visualization of one or more scenes in still images in a vivid and dynamic way that matches scripts written as prose - develop a visualization of concepts –
- Work closely with directors to help understand and achieve their vision - strength with the Adobe suite and allied digital design tools is a must – adobe photoshop, illustrator, flash, InDesign. CorelDRAW, google sketch, sketchbook, etc. - production experience with 2d animation software as toon boom, character animator adobe flash/harmony software.
- Painting in different styles and Character/Object Design Knowledge of 3D would be welcome preferred ability to follow direction quickly, understand and adapt intuitively to different styles; work without supervision
- Excellent time management and coordinating skills so that communication is seamless and the team get exactly what they need on time.
- Have a great color sense for all type of audiences (age and locations wise).
- Be able to create illustrations and animations as per textual or Visual storyboards. Video making/editing skills are a bonus
- Interpreting design solutions with high visual impact. -
- Designing for marketing such as ads, social media, websites, newsletters, and events -
- Designing for the brand and internal needs such as business cards, stationery, posters, t-shirts, welcome kits, flyers, handbooks, and signage.
- Establishing and maintaining company's design standards and guidelines.