Any Graduation Degree
06 Sep 2020
- REST APIs
A customer focused, hands-on Java developer, responsible for designing, implementing and delivering state of the art payments solutions for Growth markets of PayPal. The ideal candidate is an individual with experience building large scale systems engaging across the full software lifecycle, from system design and development of front-end systems components. Business acumen, hands-on technology skills, positive work ethic and a collaborative mindset are key to the success of this role.
The prospective candidate will be an individual contributor working with various cross functional groups (business, product, analytics, user experience design and engineering) and will require admirable collaboration skills . The role would involve building new and emerging payments platforms and experiences for India, and similar hyper growth markets, that would redefine how customers of PayPal pay and get paid.
- Demonstrate a customer centric mindset as part of day-day work.
- Ensure that the design and implementation adheres to defined specs and processes.
- Own end-to-end quality of deliverables during all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Understand technical designs by working within PayPal’s cross-functional technology team.
- Collaborate between business, product and technology in the process of understanding the requirement and coming up with implementation options
- Ability to function effectively in a fast paced environment and manage continuously changing business needs