Any Graduation Degree, Any Post Graduation Degree
02 Sep 2020
- Tactical Execution
- Managing a team
- Marketing Budget Management
- Acquisition Programs
- Business Growth
- Project Management
- Retention Strategies
Manager - “Samarth” Marketing will play a very crucial role in leading key marketing campaigns for the project Flipkart Samarth.
Flipkart Samarth is an initiative dedicated to empower sections of society that are less privileged or bodies which are committed to a greater good. Through this program, we aim to support these sections by providing them with opportunities that will help them attain financial independence. Letting business touch and transform lives is the core of Flipkart Samarth.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in ecommerce or consumer product companies preferably in a CSR role
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and optimize marketing budgets
- Strong analytics and quantitative skills - ability to use data to develop and optimize marketing programs.
- Experience hiring and managing a team /agencies.
- Relentlessly high standards and high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated success with industry leading marketing programs.
- Ability to plan strategically, but stay on top of tactical execution.
- Scaling up Samarth sellers on Flipkart Platform.
- Work with Partners to grow sellers managed by them. Define structure and strong governance around the same.
- Develop Ecosystem for helping sellers to grow their business and make operation seamless for them
- Understanding the challenges faced by Seller and working towards structural solve for it.
- Work closely with cross functional Team Like Product, Planning, Categories, Demand Planning, Seller Experience, Business Finance etc to ensure key goals are achieved
- Enable various growth levers that would help sellers grow business on Flipkart
- Work closely with Merchandising teams to get the right visibility for the portfolio.
- Develop in depth knowledge of competition and learn from best practices
- Communicate major business benefits and program updates to the Samarth partners
- Directly responsible for adoption of business and seller metrics of the program
- Effectively use digital and offline channels for the acquisition of new sellers into the program
- End to end ownership of seller onboarding on the program-Acquiring new sellers, hand holding sellers through their onboarding journey, closing due diligence and legal processes with the relevant teams, looking into seller and selection growth on the platform.
- Work closely with the merch team to devise new ways to provide maximum visibility to the program during BAU as well as event days
- Own key program and seller metrics, support in-depth business reviews and present to senior executives
- Targeting sellers effectively to drive business metrics.
- Optimise on CTRs, open rate and other conversion metrics.
- Device new ways to engage with the sellers as well as customers buying from the Flipkart Samarth storefront
Analytics and Program Management
- Strong analytical skills coupled with project management and planning skills.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to locate and correct program problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Responsible for retention campaigns, from conceptualization through to analysis. This includes idea generation, proposal preparation, overseeing the production process and overseeing execution.