Product Marketing Manager
Any Graduation Degree, Bachelor of Arts: BA
05 Sep 2020
- Product Launch
- Product Marketing
- Marketing Analytics
- Market Research
- Product Strategy
- Presentation Skills
We are looking for a Sr. Product Marketing Manager to believe in this mission and bring science into the entire marketing efforts at Haptik.
- Proven experience creating marketing plans encompassing strategy, customer research, competitive analysis, product requirements, messaging, pricing, etc
- Experience in executing a range of GTM programs including, webinars, trade shows, social media, content marketing, etc.
- Experience working in startups or successful entrepreneurial adventures would be an added advantage
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-driven, Multi-tasker, Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment
You will be the custodian of the Haptik brand online. You will design and implement marketing strategies and programs to increase awareness and adoption of Haptik’s conversational AI platform. Working closely with Product, Customer Success, Sales and Marketing teams you will define Haptik’s narrative in the market and create effective GTM strategies to ensure Haptik’s differentiators are highlighted and resonate well in the market. A friend of sales teams, you will enable them to be successful and also be a sounding board for the product teams to help them learn what next to build as Haptik defines the ambiguous landscape of Conversational AI. Our ideal candidate is a passionate experienced B2B product marketing leader with proven success creating and executing successful global marketing programs. He should have a deep understanding of the product and sales processes, and must devise marketing strategies that can drive impact on overall business growth.
This position will report to Director Marketing.
- Own and define the messaging and product positioning for Haptik’s enterprise products and solutions across markets
- Develop strong benefits-focused communication together with customer success and product managers
- Run GTM initiatives for all market launches and product releases
- Own marketing initiatives such as whitepapers, webinars, product videos, etc.
- Enable sales teams with all collateral requirements including sales decks, battlecards, trainings, one pagers, case studies, etc
- Define the pricing and customer segmentation strategy for all the markets Haptik operates in.
- Continuously do market gap analysis and competitive benchmarking to righly position Haptik’s products and solutions
- Be the expert internally of the “pulse” of the market through detailed industry insight into current and future trends as well as a deep understanding of the customer