Senior Graphic Designer
Any Graduation Degree
07 Sep 2020
- Adobe Illustrator
- Design Tools
- UI DESIGN
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role- Portfolio of design projects
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel Draw, InDesign and other Designing Tools
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Work closely with the marketing team to understand the nuances of the Haptik brand, and create assets that effectively communicate the brand's product and solutions positioning.
- Assume overall responsibility for the end-user experience of the Haptik website and collateral - in terms of Layouting, Wireframing, Information Architecture, Design Review and Maintenance.
- Develop a practice of intense data-driven iterations and decision making to keep innovating
- Create marketing and sales collaterals such as newsletters, sales decks, brochures, whitepapers, event-specific materials, etc.
- Enable the Sales team with client-specific collaterals and pitches.
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand problem statements and solve those using design.
- Understanding of social media, B2B SaaS-based websites would be an added advantage.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphics user interfaces elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphics designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images