Senior UX Designer
Any Graduation Degree, Any Post Graduation Degree
31 Aug 2020
- Product Design
- User Experience
- Visual Design
- Material Design
- User Interface Design
- Interaction Design
RedBus seeks a Senior UX designer , an idea-driven creative thinker who crushes problems using design
- 5+ years of experience designing beautiful and satisfying mobile and web interactions, on both Android and iOS platforms. Know the Android Material Design principles and iOS HIG inside and out.
- Degree from an accredited institution of higher education in interaction design, HCI, graphic design, communications, or related field.
- Very Strong Portfolio showcasing creative, contemporary design across a breath of business verticals
- Ability to be self directed and fine dealing with Ambiguity
- Proven experience in defining experience design and information architecture strategy and turning the strategy into actionable deliverables
- Solid interaction design foundation (process, tools, deliverables) applied every stage of a product design and development life cycle.
- Deliver all project phases from concept and design to production (evaluations, task flows, scenarios, information architecture, interaction models, wireframes, storyboards, Visual design mockups and design guidelines)
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with natural ability to articulate and defend design decisions.
- Represent and ensure UX integrity when collaborating with marketing, engineers and product managers to address brand, technology, and business requirements. Collaborate with engineers to assist with the integration of the design
- Attention to detail, push design forward and demonstrate a good understanding of visual principles (colors, typography, balance)
- Ability to work independently and complete tasks within reasonable timelines