Software Engineer, IoS Mobile Apps
Any Graduation Degree
31 Aug 2020
- Internet of Things
- Network Management Applications
- User Interface
As a Software Engineer for IoS Mobile Apps, you will develop iOS applications, design and implement full stack app foundation features as well as core app features from ground-up that enable devices to provide delightful user experiences.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Devices & Services team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences for users. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make our user's interaction with computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, the Devices & Services team is making people's lives better through technology.
- Work on IoS mobile applications, cloud services and tools.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve IoS mobile application and related software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Build products that can scale it for users around the world.