Any Graduation Degree
31 Aug 2020
- Dependency Injection
- Design Patterns
- DATA STRUCTURE
- Basics of Object Oriented Programming like inheritance, interfaces, abstractions, inversion of controlsetc.
- Proven experience in Node JS.
- Solid understanding of version control principles, preferably using Git
- Experience using mocking frameworks, testing frameworks, dependency injection, NoSQL and/or relational databases.
- Good knowledge on exception handling, garbage collection concepts, application/error logging.
- Familiarity with Design Patterns.
- Good experience of usage of different Data Structure
- Hands-on experience of web services/Restful API
- Knowledge on version control systems like Git, Gitlab, SVN,
- Knowledge or working experience in Agile Methodologies like scrum
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge on cloud based solutions
- Ideal candidate should show eagerness /enthusiasm to learn things outside his/her tasks and should beable to execute in situations where there is little to no guidance too.
- Ability to learn and adapt new technologies.
- Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods.
- Directing our software programming initiatives
- Overseeing the development of documentation.
- Analyzing data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or the modification of existing systems.
- Managing the software development lifecycle.
- Monitoring system performance.
- Applying mathematics and statistics to problem-solving initiatives.
- Applying best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Creating innovative solutions to meet our company’s technical needs.
- Testing new software and fixing bugs.
- Shaping the future of our systems.