Any Graduation Degree
05 Sep 2020
- Adobe Photoshop
You will be working with the UX Lead, PMs, content writers and engineers. You will be responsible for delivering high-quality designs and visual content in the chatbot context covering various visual static and dynamic touchpoints. While you know how to work hard, you also know how to have fun at work and make friends with your colleagues.
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized, hands-on
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment.
- Portfolio to showcase past work.
- Experience of working with developers to implement developer hand off.
- Work on the end user experience of chat and voice assistants built for commerce and lead generation solutions in conjugation with the UX lead & PM
- Be responsible for the look and feel of the chatbot – Envisioning and creating UI elements relevant to various contexts
- Scouting images, gifs, videos, for certain common conversational elements – Work with the content writers and Create / find / modify — relevant illustrations/ images/ icons / emojis – matching their content as required
- Create the style guide and aesthetic palette for the chatbot experience, presentations, and various other touchpoints in internal and client’s context.
- Hands on research activities, such as data gathering, conducting user testing, following the defined UX strategy.
- Use an iterative design approach to come up with new wireframes, mockups, interactive prototypes, etc. in conjugation with the UX Lead and Product Manager.
- Continuously measure and analyse specific data to understand the impact of various design experiments in conjugation with the UX Lead.
- Working with developers, to complete the developer hand off providing assets and creating the right instructions for technical implementation.